Welcome to WilkWiki - Wilkinson's Wiki Site
Get the latest technical notes to help with the configuration and operation of Wilkinson Solutions.
Technical Notes & FAQ
- WilComm (Product Overview)
- Automated creation, delivery, filing and archiving of documents
- Reduction or elimination of pre-printed stationery
- Choice of document delivery: print, fax, email or file
- Multi-language capability, including Asian languages
- Platform, printer and application-independent design
- Integrates with existing IT infrastructure without costly changes or upgrades
- Supports all common ERP, financial and accounting applications
- WilComm Direct (Product Overview)
- For businesses with specific electronic form printing requirements.
- Application output sent to the WilComm virtual printer is merged with electronic forms and printed or turned into PDF files.
- It’s perfect for sites requiring quality electronic forms printing for a fraction of the price of fully featured solutions.
- Forms Designer
- The heart of the WilComm and FormsMaster family.
- Design electronic forms for distribution & archive
- WilComm Archive (Product Overview)
- Stores any file type
- Scan and automatic archive
- search on full text content
- Tightly integrated with the WilComm solution
- PDF Extractor
- Convert PDF to text
- Extract useful information from PDF files for addressing, routing, identification, etc
- Fully featured fax server
- Integrates with WilComm
- Australian made
- COLD archiving tool for IBM iSeries platforms
- General Support
- Support options for Wilkinson clients